Sunday, September 26, 2010

#26: Read 15 Books (1/15)

My goal is to read 15 books during these 1001 days. I've read one so far and I'm on to the second. When I started this, I was reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, but I didn't want to count that book since I was already half-way through it. I finished it and now the second book in the series. 


I really liked this book! It's a bit darker than what I typically read, but I've really enjoyed reading them. I had to speed through this second book because my husband starting reading the first and is flying through it. I didn't want him to have to wait for me! Now I'm on to the third, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. I've heard it's just as good as the second so I'm sure I'm in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment