Monday, November 1, 2010

#7: Go to the Dixie Classic Fair

I love the fair...the food, the people, the crafts, the animals, the vegetables...I love it all! I've always gone to the NC State Fair, but where I live now that is not the fair to go to. Instead, everyone goes to the Dixie Classic Fair, so I had to check it out. It was enjoyable, far less crowded than the State Fair and much more relaxing with a toddler in tow. However, I don't think anything can beat the State Fair to me. 


Little Man enjoyed riding as he got used to all the sights, sounds, smells, and people.


He is a lover of animals, so naturally the petting zoo was a hit.


When he was tired of riding in the stroller, he happily rode on his Uncle's shoulders. 
Much better view from up there!


His favorite part of the fair were the Pig Races. He screamed "Go PIG go!" and "Run PIG run!" long after the races were over. He even enjoyed Swifty, the swimming pig (featured below).

No comments:

Post a Comment