Friday, November 5, 2010

#27: Take a Photography Class

I just finished a 6 week Intro to DSLR Photography course. I loved it and learned a lot! I'm nowhere near a pro, semi-pro, or even decent amateur, but at least I'm out of auto mode (most of the time). I learned basics, like aperture and shutter speed. I also learned some neat techniques like light painting and night time photography. My brother and I had a TON of fun practicing for that assignment.


I liked this class not only for what I learned, but because it allowed me to have some adult time to focus on something I was truly interested in. Although I'm living my dream life being a wife and stay-at-home mom, it's nice to be able to converse and learn about something completely different than kids, cooking, saving money, etc. I'm so blessed that my hubby was willing to shell out his hard earned money and spend 6 evenings single-parenting after long days at work. I hear there's going to be an intermediate class during the next term...that's definitely peaked my interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment